9 Aug 2012

Crazy Boobs and Naked Gay Guys

I've picked up some work this week, unpaid, but that's fine right now (still have some food in the fridge for a couple more days).

I've written a post for Crazy Boobs describing the adventures of Delta White. I tried to write naturally using the keywords sent to me by the client and in the spirit of the clients site. This should optimise for search well as its relevant and engaging although once on the page the images will, of course, take centre stage.

I've written my take on content SEO here.

I'm also a little disappointed in myself, a webmaster contacted me requesting that I write for his gay site that promotes gay sex toys. I've not given up with this yet but found it difficult, I thought I could simply put myself in the position of the user and write away. I consider myself open minded and in no way homophobic but I just couldn't write anything credible, I couldn't grasp that primal feeling that a straight guy has towards a girl, a gay guy has towards a guy or that of a lesbian towards another girl.

Not given up yet, I'll read some gay descriptions on other sites and see if I can grasp the perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment