1 Aug 2012

The blog is born

Day one of my new blog. I've designed it to showcase some of my content writing and hopefully entice potential clients to hire me.

I've tried to keep it simple,  the clients I'm hoping to attract are not going to be impressed with a flashy website, they are experts in these sites. I'm going to use this blog to simply display my work, range of services and contact details. I do plan to expand into a Wordpress self hosted blog eventually and I'll create a step by step guide to this for any other novices out there.

Over the next few days I'll post up more examples of my work along with my thoughts and research that I used in putting together the passages of text.

I'll also update here with my thoughts on Internet content and how I believe that it should be presented. All too often I see great movies and images that take effort and expense to present cheapened by poorly constructed rushed descriptions. Search engine optimisation is becoming ever more content focussed meaning these descriptions are key marketing tools.


No comments:

Post a Comment